Currently, we carry the following crochet hook lines:
- Brittany - made in California of sustainable birch, they have a recognizable shaft design.
- Denise - made in VA of a durable resin, these are great for Tunisian crochet and are interchangeable with their knitting needles.
- Knitter's Pride - we carry the "Waves" line, aluminum with rubber grips.
- Kollage - made in Canada by an organization the trains and hires those facing hiring disadvantages. They have aluminum shafts with wooden handles.
- Lykke - made in Nepal of birch/hardwood, they have become a customer favorite.
- Twin Oaks - made in N. Carolina of sustainable birch, these have a unique pointed tip.
Showing 1 - 1
of 1 results
$3.99 - $14.99